We live and work in-between Yunnan and Birrarung-ga.
We produce puer and other Chinese teas for drinking, collecting, and long-term ageing.
The latest tea releases
- 2022 'Mini Black' Black Tea Coinsfrom $2.00 AUD
- 2022 'Ghost 2.0' White Teafrom $9.50 AUD
- 2022 'Recombinator' Black Teafrom $9.50 AUD
- 2022 'Heresy' Raw Pu-Erh Teafrom $18.00 AUD
- 2022 'Chicxulub' Raw Pu-Erh Teafrom $30.00 AUD
- 2022 'A Flash And Then The Quiet' Raw Pu-Erh Teafrom $9.50 AUD
- 2022 'Subsurface' Raw Pu-Erh Teafrom $11.00 AUD
- 2022 'Tetralemma' Raw Pu-Erh Teafrom $18.50 AUD
- 2020 'Lovebeamcake' White Teafrom $9.50 AUD
- 2014 'I Can't Believe It's Not Honey' Aged Chinese White Teafrom $9.75 AUD
- 2020 'Kuuramine' Raw Pu-Erh Tea Ballfrom $1.50 AUD
- 2020 'Electroflowercandy' White Tea Ballfrom $1.50 AUD
- Tea Knife$25.00 AUD
- 2020 'KUURA-Cola' Ripe Pu-Erh Teafrom $30.00 AUD
- 2020 'Polycrystal' White Teafrom $12.50 AUD
- 2021 'Metamaterial' Ripe Pu-Erh Teafrom $11.75 AUD
We find, secure, blend, press, and deliver our own puerh tea, direct from Yunnan. Discover our approach.
Not sure where to start? Choose a variety pack or tea set.
- Corpo Drone Starter Pack$100.00 AUD
- Omakase Pack$199.00 AUD
Music to accompany your tea session.
Music To Drink Tea To - 011 - SofterFrom our pals at Softer Drink, comes this wonderful mix straight from the heart.
Music To Drink Tea To - 010 - Space'd EnsembleThis mix of soul, jazz, and trip-hop comes from Naarm duo Space'd Ensemble.
Music To Drink Tea To - 009 - Morten HDStraight from Norway to your teapot; pressed in 2020 and incidentally aged for your enjoyment now.