ALL OF OUR SHIPPING IS CARBON NEUTRAL/OFFSET.
We also use as many truly home-compostable or biodegradable and recycled packaging materials as possible.
We ship to almost every country in the world. At this time all shipping is from Melbourne, Australia.
Your order will be packed and shipped as soon as possible after we receive it, generally within 48 hours. Once we have packed and shipped the order, you will receive an email notification, including tracking if applicable.
Please bear in mind possible time zone differences between your location and Melbourne (AEST). As an example, orders placed on Thursday night your time might be Friday evening our time, and will not ship until the following Monday. Please also bear in mind there may be public holidays that can delay packing and shipping due to post office closure.
During sales or promotions, heavy order volume may mean shipping your package may take a little more time than normal, but we will still endeavour to post your order within 72 hours. Any free shipping provided through a sale or promotion will be through standard speeds, not express.
ORDERS IN AUSTRALIA
We use an official Australia Post plugin to give accurate real-time rates based on the weight, size, and destination of your order. There are two shipping options to choose from:
- Parcel Post generally arrives within 2-3 days to most of the country, excluding rural areas. Come with tracking including SMS updates.
- Express Post generally arrives within 1-2 days. According to AusPost, between major metropolitan areas, packages should be delivered next-day.
Orders above $75 AUD ship free Australia wide via Parcel Post.
We use an official Australia Post plugin to give accurate real-time rates based on the weight, size, and destination of your order. There are three shipping options to choose from:
- Economy Air is the cheapest option for most small packages, but it has no tracking or insurance. It generally arrives to most places in Europe or the U.S within 2-3 weeks outside of holiday periods. We do not recommend Economy Air if your country is known to have issues in customs or with losing mail in the post, or if you have a high value package.
- Standard shipping is usually slightly more expensive, but comes with full tracking, insurance, and is usually significantly faster than Economy Air. We generally recommend this option, especially if you live in a country with a history of customs or postal service issues such as lost parcels or delays. Generally, your parcel will arrive within 2-3 weeks using this service.
- Express shipping is the fastest option. The time will depend greatly on customs and where you live, but according to Australia Post should be within 3-6 days for most parts of the world. It greatly depends on customs in the destination country.
Orders above $199 AUD ship free worldwide via Standard shipping.
If you require faster shipping than any of these options, or would like to use a particular shipping service, please get in touch directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I haven't received the parcel/it goes missing/I have some other problem?
The number one thing we want is for you to get and enjoy your tea!
Sometimes things go wrong during shipping that are outside of our control. Any postal system in the world has problems from time to time with missing parcels, or delays especially around holidays such as Christmas. Just send us a quick email and we'll follow it up right away, and if necessary we will re-send the package, free of charge (of course!).